Dear CoreMatter User,
In view of new upload functionalities and modules that we will be introducing in the coming quarters (to be announced), we will be consolidating all our user base to a singular CoreMatter domain.
Currently, you are using the www.corematter.asia domain to access your CoreMatter application. We will be changing this domain access to www.corematter.legal and you will need to login with this new URL.
Here is the timeline:
- Saturday, 24th September 2022 @ 6:00 pm (GMT +8, Malaysia time) – www.corematter.asia will be taken offline.
- We will be moving your firm’s database to www.corematter.legal
- We expect this exercise to take approximately 6 hours for all our www.corematter.asia clients
- Effective Sunday, 25th September 2022 @ 12:00 am (GMT +8, Malaysia time), you will be able to log in via www.corematter.legal, with your data intact.
How does this impact you?
- You need to remember to login at www.corematter.legal from 25th September 2022 onwards.
- If you have www.corematter.asia as your browser bookmark, you will need to edit it and change it to www.corematter.legal.
- If you have forgotten your password, please click the following on your Chrome browser:
- If you need to reset your password, please have your CoreMatter Administrator do the following:
- Log into CoreMatter
- Click “settings > users > users”
- Locate the user’s name and click the blue “edit” button.
- Scroll down and click “Reset Password”
- You will receive an email for email@example.com with your new temporary password.
- If you use the CoreMatter mobile browser responsive app, please change your URL to m.corematter.legal.
Thank you, we appreciate your patience as we perform this URL consolidation exercise.